With pre-production out the way it’s now time for the fun part 'Production'. The project I'm going to be working on for the next six weeks is one of my personal projects: the weather volcano, where I'm going to do a volcano environment and change the weather as realistically as I can.
So far this week I've been trying to do a matte painting, but after a couple of tries I've realised that it’s a hopeless cause as I'm really no good at it. So instead I decided to do the environment in Vue where I can spend a little bit longer getting the scenery as I've envisioned. For the next couple of weeks I'll upload images and clips of how my work is going so far :)