Thursday 29 December 2011

pre production


I haven't been very good at keeping this blog up to date, sorry about that. Any who here are some of the things I've been up to for pre-production. This project ends in a weeks’ time, then its production which is what I rather do. I should then hopefully update more often on what I am working on at the time.

Right now that's out the way; I'm going to explain what my projects are:

My first personal project is a weather particle system, where I'm going to create an environment and change the weather using particles and fluid in multiple software. The image below is a brainstorm I've done to help decide what kind of environment. After some research I decided on doing a volcano as it can have any kind of weather pattern and look natural, but it also has the added effect of doing an eruption.



My second project is a little easier but still complicated as I've never done any match-moving before. So my idea was to have someone walk around a populated area and change the arm of said person to robotic limb. The image below explains in more detail of my project. 



For my final project is a collaborative project with other classmates. The picture underneath is my brief I was given by the director/project leader. I am to do all the effects for the demon character, and to help with anything else.

This last picture is to show what software I am going to use for my projects.

OK so thats it for now will upload a little more pre-production before I start uploading production stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment