Friday 2 December 2011

Been a while!

It's been awhile since I last updated my blog. I've been quite busy recently doing light/composition project, as well as a Mudbox character project. The lighting project is a redo from second year, the lighting itself was simple enough as I kind of knew how to do lighting in 3DS Max. However I don't know a thing about how to do compositions, I couldn't go to any of the lectures as I they were on at the same time of Mudbox. So this is where the internet came in handy I found some tutorials although not all them helped but I was able to get enough info to do this project. I'll look into composition properly when this project is over. After the 5th I'll upload my final character :D, any-who here are some stills of my composition piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment